We're trialling a new online bereavement counselling service for members of the Sue Ryder Online Community, which is open to anyone living in the UK and aged 18 and over. This is a free service and the sessions are held over video chat, meaning that you can attend from the comfort and safety of your own home.
What you can expect:
- A completely free and confidential service
- An initial video support assessment with a professional Sue Ryder bereavement counsellor
- Up to six 45-minute video support sessions with a bereavement counsellor
- Helpful email reminders before each appointment
- Access to video sessions through PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones
- A service that works on low broadband or mobile connections
- Full and secure encryption of video sessions and data to ensure confidentiality
How do I register for the service?
Step 2: Click on 'Find out more' in the Online Bereavement Counselling Service information box to the right of the Community homepage (or towards the bottom of the page if you're on a mobile device).
Step 3: Complete our online form and give us a few details about your situation.
Step 4: Choose a day and time for your assessment session with one of our bereavement counsellors.
Step 5: Have a read through the Terms and Conditions for the service and confirm your booking.
Please note this service is only available to people aged 18 and over who are living in the UK.